Sunday, April 27

Back in the States

Hola Todos,
Como estan? I'm officially back in the states. It's still weird to think of being surrounded by friends and family. I'm definitely going through quite a bit of reverse culture shock. It's weird for me to be surrounded by so many white people. that might sound weird, but true.

well i'm trying to process my experience. it's been helping me to buy some music online that reminds me of the Dominican Republic. I'm glad I feel better now because I got sick 3 days before leaving. But all is done and I'm pretty sure i got all A's done there. That's a first in college. Granted the classes were really easy though.

Gracias por todo que hicieron! (thanks for everything you guys did!)

Ciao! -Natalie

Prayer Requests:
1. transition
2. processing my trip and what God taught me
3. my heart is really discouraged. i miss the D.R. and my heart just feels really heavy in general

No comments: